Utahraptor is a medium-sized carnivore and a large dromaeosaurid, arguably the largest Dromaeosauridae that ever existed. It is believed that it had excellent night vision and because of its claws it is considered a bleeder damage type.
When in a pack, it can easily overwhelm larger dinosaurs with it's pounce attack.
Pounce is Disabled as the Dinosaur Models are getting reworked, the pounce attack will presumably get new animations for each type of Dinosaur and is currently disabled. (Patch 0.1.50.9)
A balanced diet can include......
- Small / Medium sized herbivores
- Hatchlings and Juveniles of every Dinosaur. (Not Picky)
- Large herbivores (pack hunting)
- Other Dromaeosaurids
The size of utahraptor coupled with their intelligence makes them a significant threat. Stealing food from smaller predators is just as viable for them as hunting their own food, but they're big enough to tackle larger prey than most raptors.
Despite its size, Utahraptor is still an agile predator, capable of running down almost anything. The strong leg muscles also let them pounce on prey from a distance, attacking with deadly claws on both feet and hands. Their tendency for hunting in packs means that if you see one, you can bet there are more. Watch your back!
Sickle Claw: Most raptors have a large curved claw on each foot, but utahraptor takes it to the next level. Wicked sickles up to nine inches long mean they are able to disembowel prey easily or pounce and latch onto larger animals.
Growth time in minutes:
- Hatch: 20
- Juvie: 50
- Adult: 50
Juvenile Info at 100% Growth:
Max Speed: 21.6 km/h
Bite Force: 25N
Sub Adult Info at 100% Growth:
Adult Info at 100% Growth:
Max Speed: 43 km/h
Bite Force: 200N
- Utahraptor literal name means "Utah's predator".
- Utahraptor discovery was by Kirkland in 1993.
- Utahraptor will also have a strain known as Hyperendocrin Utahraptor.
- It is rumored that a feathered variant is in the works, however, this may not be confirmed.
- Pounce attack gets overworked and is removed for the time being.(Patch 0.1.50.9)
- The design of the Utahraptors in the game is clearly based upon the Velociraptors in the Jurassic Park film franchise.