|R E C O D E
21.03.2019: "recode". They are rebuilding the entire game. ( c++ recode ) Basically a free "The Isle 2".
These Features come with this Update:
- Filipe ETA ( recode release date , from 2.2.20) :
- New Stamina, Health, Scent, Venom, Bone Break- and Bleed System
- Bleed: You will lose your Stamina instead of taking damage, depending on your bleed level.
- Venom: Troodon and Dilo can track there prey down.
- Body Collision
- Pouncing on other dinos will be reintroduced, e.g. with a Utah
- Dinos will not be able to bite through walls and trees
- Draggable Corpses. You can snack a bit / part of a Corpse and go with it away.
- Herbivores will be able to Graze, gaining small amounts of food by eating grass.
- Corpses decay or can be eaten until only your bones lie there.
So you can see your place of death more often ;D
New / remaked Maps:
- These 14 Dinos ( and No Apexes ) will come with the recode or soon after:
- Carnivore :
- The recode is not about adding existing dinosaurs.
( Spino, Rex, Giga, Stego, Trike, Cama )
- They will be coming over the course of this or next year after the recode.
- Dinos will have major stat changes.
- Most Dinos maximum sizes will be increased. E.g. the Rex will be as big as Sue.
- All Juvies will get unique animations,
so that they are faster. Currently they have the same as the adults.
- Other Dinos will also have new animations / sounds.
- Alt-turn Animation.
- Herbivores will have more food options.
- Isla Spero (Hope) : . . 1000 km², 4 times bigger than v3. V3 doesnt exist any more.
- Thenyaw : . . . . . . . . . . . . 64 km², larger than the old Thenyaw map, which is currently 6km x 6.65km.
- Seamless growth (Growth morphing). No "Grow" Button any more.
- Better CPU and Bandwidth performance and smaller updates.
- No more spamming nest invites
it will still be a feature, but not through a global invite.
- A new Affinity is maybe irrelevant.
- The new Combat System will be its own thing.
It may come later, only Dondi knows.
- The modkit will come later, since the code will still change frequently.
- But when the game is at version 1.0 you can create all Mods that you want (everything) ( including Strain Herbivores )
- For Hope Map: Dondi: "Our fully aquatic (marine) animals are more likely to make an appearence."
- Will be playable, when the new combat and affinty system is in and when the decision is finalized how you obtain them.
- Affinty system:
- To reward players for playing as certain dinosaurs so they would naturally desire to act and things like Megapacking will be very obnoxious for the players.
- Lets the people benefit who are not afk growing and interact with the environment.
- E.g. Sucho is a Water Dino > go fish and get a bonus (like faster growth )
- Unlockable Abilities: e.g.
- Cannibal ( you do not get a punishment for killing your own species )
- Favorite Prey: ( bonus damage )
- Extend your smell range by 15%
- New Combat system, they are considering:
- Grabbing, swallowing smaller Dinos whole, locational (trample) damage,
some Dinos will be able to pounce onto others.
- A system will be implemented, that allows you to drag or carry corpses and young or small dinos.
- All survival dinosaurs have first priority to completion.
- For all other dinosaurs it is planned for the far future to come into Survival.
- Spino will get remodeled and a juvenile version. ( earliest 2020 or 2021 )
|C O N T R I B U T E
|The Isle Wikia currently has 595 Articles and 1,968 Images.
If you would like to create a new article, use
the box below to create it!
|A B O U T
The Isle is an open-world survival game where players choose from three factions in an attempt to survive a fierce island. Hunt. Prey. Survive.
|E X P E R I E N C E
The Isle will make you experience the control of playing as both Carnivores and Herbivores of the Dinosaur species! or take control of a surviving human and try to survive the island itself!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.