Dryosaurus was a small and fast herbivore that often formed flocks with its own species or others. It doesn't possess any real combat skills; running away and hiding is its best and only option for survival.
It has good night vision with high stamina that regenerates slowly.
It was added to the survival game mode on 8 August 2018 along with the Maiasaura and Diabloceratops and has a full lifecycle.
- Relatively small, cute herbivore.
- Fast as a racehorse (and it needs to be).
- Social animals that often form flocks.
- Groups with other species herds for protection.
- Attacks with low damage. Only capable of defending itself from juvenile carnivores.
Growth Time in Minutes:
- Dryo Hatch: 10
- Dryo Juvie: 15
- Dryo Adult: 15
- The name Dryosaurus means "Oak Tree Lizard".
- Dryosaurus was discovered in March of 1894.
- Adults are able to peck small juvenile carnivores to death.